This is a one-day workshop designed to help you understand just how much of a leader you truly are. This hands-on experience defines what it means to be a leader, explores the three C’s of leadership (Cooperation, Communication, and Character), and starts you on your personal journey as a leader.
The day is broken into four sections. Each section includes explanations and exercises that involve all the participants.
- What is leadership?
Leadership Building Blocks
- Leaders of the Unenlightened
- Leaders of the Enlightened
- The Land of Doing and Being
- Being at Choice
- The Virtues of Patience, Balance, and Relaxation
- Coaching as a Tool
“Energize Your Life – Revitalize Your Work” workshop.
The workshop focuses on things you can do to energize your life. Get out of the old ruts and experience your life from a better perspective. And once you energize you can revitalize how you approach work. Everyone walks away with something they can use.
You might expect a workshop like this to last a full day or several days, but it doesn’t. We do all the energizing in less than half a day. The workshop is only three hours long. What a three hours it is! We start by looking at how we got to where we are now, where we are right at this moment, and how to get to where we want to be.
If you want to energize your life and revitalize your work call today. We can bring the workshop to you at a time that is convenient for all.
This workshop is designed for everyone. Each of us needs “recharging” at some point. With all that has happened in the world and in our economy many are feeling a little low on energy. Find out how you can energize yourself and live the life you really want.
- How did we get to where we are
- we explore all the factors that lead us to this point in time
Where are we now
- a simple tool we use whenever want to get a pulse of where we are and how we are doing toward our goals
How do we get to where we want to be
- explore how we set goals and how to change to attain those goals